With Employees Switzerland, we have a strong partner that supports us when implementing the interests of our members.
Employees Switzerland (Angestellte Schweiz) is an umbrella
association of 80 employee organisations and has about 22'000
members. Employees Switzerland is the strongest association of the
branches metal engineering/electronics/machine building and
chemistry/pharma. More than 50% of the organised employees are
members of Employees Switzerland.
Employees Switzerland is the
competence and service center of the employees
- We strengthen the competence and independence of employee
organisations, their committees and their members, as well as their
employee representatives. We encourage autonomy and personal
- Thanks to a broad network we can offer comprehensive services
and consultation to support our members in any business specific,
branch related or legal questions they might have.
- Thanks to a strong members' base we can offer collective
benefits and financial advantages.
Employees Switzerland represents
the interests of the employees
- We stand in for social, legal, econonmic and political demands
of the employees and represent them effectively at employers, in
politics, in the economy and in public.
- We work across branches and play a leading role in labour and
social politics as well as at the negociation and implementation of
collective working contracts.
- We advocate and live social partnership.
Phone: 044-360 11 11
Fax: 044-360 11 12